I was among those lucky ones to attend the first Personal Development Day – 360° workshop to unlock your full potential.
Learn From the Best: Lessons From Win League
1) Career Mapping Made Simple by Maria Hvorostovsky
How do you decide on your next career move and strategize your next steps to achieve your career goals?
- livelihood & lifestyle
- body & wellness
- creativity & learning
- relationships & society
- essence & spirituality
- independence & connectivity
Identify Your Strengths and Expand Your Circle of Influence
2) How to Speak so Others Listen
Best speakers are the best listeners first. – Caroline Goyder
- practice (starting with singing in the shower)
- train your diaphragm, and
- know when to shut up (meaning breathing in with mouth closed, which is when we breath in our thoughts and then speaking when we breath out).
3) How to Embody Your Brand Through Authentic Body Language
During this highly interactive session, we worked on finding the authentic body language and communication style that conveys a unique personality perfectly aligned with your brand’s or company’s ethos.
To some, body language that emits confidence is a natural thing but to others it comes with practice. Body language can be learned just like any other skill. You only need to understand and decide what you want to show, get in that state of mind and practice being in that state with your body.
4) Negotiation Practices by Itsaxo Del Palacio
We discussed negotiation strategies and practices, practical tips to increase your negotiation power and manage conflicts of interest.
5) Personal Branding by Hermione Way
Don’t be scared, have no fear – Hermione Way
It was an amazing event, and I want to thank all who participated, shared their ideas & passion.