HavingTime is a place where people come together to share their life experience, boost their motivation, find their bliss, reinforce passion and discover inspiration out of somebody else’s experience in order to succeed in whatever they may put on their list of goals.
HavingTime is a fast growing self-development destination that reaches a large audience of highly motivated and eager to succeed people with followers joining our community every day.
If you enjoy reading quotes on endless inspiration, wisdom, success secrets on blogs, Facebook or Twitter and strive to live with passion, mindfulness, joy and a higher purpose – we would love to hear your story.
Whoever you are or wherever you are from or whatever age – you are very welcome to submit your original article (never published online before) here on HavingTime with your bio to be included on the blog. Our site welcomes everyone from different backgrounds to share stories and life experience with likeminded people.
Why Contribute to HavingTime?
1. HavingTime grows fast. Your post will get a broad exposure to our media friends from twitter and facebook.
2. Every post will include your short bio with links back to your site or products you may be launching. By featuring your post on HavingTime that will increases traffic and subscribers to your blog.
3. You are becoming a part of something big, where people find their daily inspiration creating new positive change in their life.
- Choose a captivating title for your post.
- Share your story connected to that title. Tell us a story of a challenge that you faced or goals that you achieved and how you went about it. It’s way better to share your story as a life experience than offer empty though logical but theoretical tips with a sense of authority.
- Offer practical information that will help readers to address similar challenges or achieve their goals. Think about what you would have wanted to know back when you faced the challenge and write about that. Tell us how and where you found your motivation.
- Provide original, personal, and honest work. Original means your post has never before been published anywhere, including your own blog, and does not include any sections taken from a previously published post. Please also do not run your post through any software to change the story and make it appear original. We are trying to help people by posting only original work and we believe that this is the right way to maintain our true identity.
- Differentiate your post from others already on the site. Many posts cover similar ideas, and that’s perfectly OK! If you share your own story and unique reflections, this will be sufficient to diversify it.
- Please do not submit posts that actively promote a product or service. We are happy to include links in your bio but if your post is only about a service or product that you offer then we are unlikely to post it.
How to Submit:
- Send your post by either email, word/pages document or shared document on google docs/Dropbox or other service. We do not mind the means that you send it to us as we always want to hear from you! Although, hand-written scans would probably be too much for us to handle
- You can chose the structure of the post yourself. We may change it where it makes sense though.
- Keep your post above 600 words. If it is long, that’s ok.
- Upload a photo of yourself at gravatar.com (if you’d like a photo to show next to your bio). Also, please include in your email the email address you used for that site.
- Email your post to Lesya to email@example.com. Please only send one post at a time.
- Write “Contribution” followed by your post title in the subject line.
- Please note that I do not accept posts sent from agents, publicists, or assistants. We like to connect directly with everyone who writes for HavingTime!
It may take some time before you receive a response, but keep in mind that we respond to everyone who submits.
Thank you for your wisdom, experience and inspiration you share with us. We appreciate you.