Havingtimers, “how do you feel about success?” Have you ever thought what would be your response if your best friends asked you about that? When I ask people that question, most of them would tell me something like: I feel ecstatic about it, and I want more of it, I believe I deserve it, I am working my tail off towards it. Why are those feelings so incredibly similar?
Perhaps that’s because a big number of the people feel that being a success is a good thing. And so when they think of success they often associate it with material benefits, happiness, and accomplishment. Of course, success might include all of the above and beyond.
Now let me ask you a deeply personal question, what is success?
Of course, personal success comes in many different shapes and my concept of being a success might not look the same as yours. If you wish to be successful in life, then the very fundamental thing you should do is to define exactly what “success” means to you. Take a moment to think, think deeply, what does success mean to you? And whilst you are thinking, let us share top 10 success quotes we found particularly inspirational!
Top 10 Success Quotes
1. Successful people ask better questions, and, as a result, they get better answers. – Tony Robbins
2. Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward & uncomfortable
when you try something new. – Brian Tracy
3. If you believe the doubts in your mind, you won’t achieve the dreams in your heart.
4. Your success is determined by how much you can really learn from your failures.
5. Success is not just what you accomplish in your life, it is about what you inspire others to do.
6. If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don’t, you will find an excuse. – Jim Rohn
7. You will never change your life until you change something that you do daily. The secret of your success is found
in your daily routine. – John C. Maxwell
8. Ambition is the first step to success. The second step is action.
9. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman
10. Decide. Commit. Succeed.